Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Online Treatment

Hello Friends
Here Dr. Surendra Singh (BHMS) has great specialization in incurable disorder of humanity and cure all your disorder by most easy, reliable and most comprehensive way using modern Homeopathic Treatment. Person who want any type of treatment Contact me at my clinic, through Phone or PM me on my Site. I can provide all suitable Treatment for your illness. If any one wants feedback about his/her illness/disease contact me and send your illness/disease history, I can provide FREE basic consultation and also provide Diet & Regimen Program.


Dr. Surendra Singh Rajpoot
(BHMS)
Swastik Homeo. Clinic
C-294, Shahpura
Bhopal
Ph- +91755-4229282
Mo- +91975-4028777
Blog- http://homeopathysoftware.blogspot.com
E-mail- surendrathakur1702@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment